Thursday March 6, 6:30
Covenant United Methodist Church
Smith Covenant Center
By now you should have received a large envelope in the mail from WGLHA that contains some very important information:
1) a letter from our attorney, Robert Dinkelspiel;
2) proposed new Covenants & Bylaws (minus pages that describe the various plats);
3) notice of the Annual Meeting this Thursday, March 6 at 6:30, at the Smith Covenant Center, Covenant United Methodist Church (Walnut Grove Rd. near Walnut Bend);
4) notice of a Special Meeting on May 14 to finalize our vote on the new Covenants & Bylaws;
5) a Proxy for voting on the new Covenants & Bylaws; and
6) our current newsletter.
At Thursday's meeting we will be electing new officers for the 2014-15 year. In addition, Mr. Dinkelspiel will be present to explain the proposed Covenants and Bylaws changes and answer your questions.
Please try to attend this important meeting. However, if you are unable to attend, please fill out the attached proxy (also located on the back of your newsletter) and give it to a neighbor who is attending or drop it off at one of the following addresses:
Lorin Allen - 190 W. Viking
Betty Burke - 8494 Karlstad Cove
Cydney Cunningham - 8519 Mysen Cove
Sonny Hale - 8507 Walnut Grove Road
Barry Ledbetter - 5 W. Viking
Margie McMillan - 8428 Arendal
Jeanie Velarde - 8497 Bergen Cove
Don Warmbrod - 179 Leif Cove
We need a quorum to conduct our business! Your Board of Directors and Bookkeeper, Jeanie Velarde, have been working very hard to accomplish some needed things for our wonderful neighborhood. Please show your support by coming to this meeting or sending in your Proxy.
In addition, if you feel comfortable with the new Covenants and Bylaws, then by all means fill out the other Proxy and bring it to the Annual Meeting or send it in with a neighbor.
to download a copy of the proposed new covenants.
to download a proxy form for the March 6 meeting.
to download a proxy form for the May 14 meeting.
I hope to see you Thursday.
Margie McMillan, President